Thoresby Park has long been the Home of Outlaw X, a half distance (70.3 mile) event from the Award Winning Outlaw Stable .
2023 sees an addition to the weekends offering - an open water sprint triathlon - OUTLAW SPRINT
If you would you like to learn a little more about this event before race day come and join us for a course familiarisation training day where we will;
- provide for all abilities
- Operate Small groups
- Give expert advice and tips
- Receive full route information
- Get the inside line on making your event successful
- Swim in the Thoresby lake - EXCLUSIVE
- Check out transition location
- Ride the route (similar ability riders) non drop
- Run the run!
- FAQ session
Our Familairisation training Day at Thoresby Park will send you away fully conversant with the routes, confident with your ability and quite simply reduce race day anxiety
On the day we will;
- Meet and Greet the group
- Discuss the day ahead
- split into groups for a lake swim
- Practice T1
- Ride the Sprint Course
- We will cover UPTO 800m in the open water (exclusive use),
- We will be cycling for 12+ miles (aiming for a minimum of 13mph)
- We will run for 3 miles. (any Pace)
We will do each of these elements separately and with rests - no one will be left behind.
- Swim Kit: Swim costume (or tri suit), Wetsuit Goggles and Swim hat
- Cycling Kit: Bike, Cycling helmet ESSENTIAL - YOU MUST WEAR THIS, cycling clothing
- Run Kit: Trainers
The above is the bare minimum you will require - you may wish to bring additional kit such as cycle shoes, run visor, sunglasses.
Please note that your bike must be well maintained, appropriately sized for you and road worthy (or you will not be able to ride with the group)
Please also bring food and drink or cash to purchase on site. We recommend that everyone carries a water bottle, nutrition and bike spares with them when they ride.
Any questions please email us
Date & Time
Sun, Aug 6, 2023 9:00 am - 1:00 pm