We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
You are cordially invited to a MURDER! Come as you are – or in costume – for a wildly entertaining evening of fantastic food, cheerful camaraderie, and mortal mayhem. Prior to the event, each guest will be provided a character dossier, and the evening’s unfolding mystery will be led by an “expert criminologist.” The only guarantee? You’ll have a deadly good time!
Artichoke-Spinach Dip with Pita Chips
Pan Seared Chicken Breasts with a Mushroom Lemon Cream Sauce, Potatoes Gratin, Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
Dutch Apple Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream
What To Expect
Each guest will be assigned a character for the evening. You are encouraged to come in costume. The dinner consists of a three-course gourmet meal which you will enjoy as you work toward solving the mystery.
- Instructor: Chef Jackie
- Length: Approximately 3 hours
- Format: Experience.
- Restrictions: Ages 18 and older.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive at the start of your dinner.
- Happy Hour: Our bar will be open for Happy Hour one hour before the start of class.
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
- Allergy Restrictions: Unfortunately, there are no sugar-free, dairy-free, gluten-free or alpha gal menu alternatives for this class.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Fri, Mar 8, 2024 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
No Thyme to Cook - Solomons Island14624 Solomons Island Road South
Solomons, Maryland 20688