Producing the finest events in the North Country for over 12 years....
The 2022 Adirondack Independence Festival will take place on Friday, September 2nd thru Sunday, September 4th, 2022 at the Charles R. Wood Park in Lake George, NY.
General Admission (3-Day) Weekend, 2-Day GA (Sat/Sun) and Single Day tickets, as well as a limited number of VIP Weekend, VIP 2-Day (Sat/Sun) and VIP Single Day tickets are on sale now!
*VIP tickets include: Admission to the festival, a vendor meal (each day for multi-day VIP tickets), snacks, half-priced adult beverages, $2 waters / soft drinks, a private viewing area (with private bar) and access to private bathrooms.
moe. (2 nights / 2 sets per night)
Pigeons Playing Ping Pong (2 sets)
Pink Talking Fish
Badfish: A Tribute to Sublime
Ryan Montbleau Band
Dogs in a Pile
Hayley Jane & The Primates
Freekbass & The Bump Assembly
The Big Takeover
West End Blend
Annie in the Water
Ghosts of Jupiter
Sly Fox & The Hustlers
Hayley Jane (Artist at Large)
- Gates open at 12:00pm on Friday, September 2 and 11:00am on Saturday and Sunday.
- Absolutely no refunds - No exceptions (other than cancellation of the event).
- Event is rain or shine.
- Re-entry permitted with festival wristband
- Children 12 & Under are free for General Admission (must be with parent or legal guardian). There is a $15 charge per child at the gate for VIP if you want the meal ticket for them.
- No Dogs / Pets
- No coolers
- No outside food or drinks
- One (1) unopened water or one (1) empty plastic drinking bottle allowed per person as well as special needs food items.
- No fireworks
- No weapons or self-defense products allowed
- Lawn / camping chairs are allowed (unbagged only)
- No EZ Ups or tents
For more info visit adkmusicfest.com
Date & Time
Sep 2, 2022 1:00 PM - Sep 4, 2022 11:00 PM