There is a lot of talk about the Metaverse these days. But the technologies that underpin the metaverse are not new to our nation's military which has been recreating the real world for decades to provide immersive, simulated training. Join us to see some of the latest metaverse technologies funded by the Department of Defense.t
Join us for our 2022 SBIR/STTR Partnership Day and learn about some of the innovative solutions being funded by the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corps. Fifteen companies will exhibit their products and give a brief presentation. They are seeking opportunities for collaboration, funding, sales, teaming and more. Come see their innovative solutions, learn about the companies, and meet the other government and industry attendees.
This will be a hybrid event with both in-person and virtual attendance options. All presenting companies will be in person at Tech Grove. If you attend in person, you will have the opportunity to visit the presenting company exhibits and network with other attendees from government, industry, and academia. If you register for virtual attendance, you will hear the company presentations and other speakers. The online meeting information will be provided two days before the event.
0745 Doors ope for check-in and networking
0815: Welcome & Overview of the Day, Carol Ann Logue, Director, Central Florida Tech Grove
0830: Opening Remarks, Mr. Michael Merritt, Acquisition Director, NAWCTSD
0845: US Army SBIR/STTR innovations
- Dignitas Technologies: Cyberspace Battlefield Operating System Simulation (CyberBOSS)
- JRM Technologies: Dynamic Infrared Projections
- VCom3D: Network Enabled Trainer for Combat Casualty Care (NETC3)
- TITENN: Cognitive - Radio Access Network (C-RAN)
0945: Bigs Seeking Smalls - Why SBIR/STTR Winners Are Such Desirable Partners
Robbie Phillips, Lockheed Martin
Frank "Cowboy" Ball, Amentum
1015: Visit the Companies
1045: US Air Force SBIR/STTR innovations
- Tangram Flex: Operational Flight Program Rapidly Cloned Allowing Simulation (ORCAS)
- Colvin Run: Tokalabs Platform Hybrit IT Sandboxing
- Red 6: Airborne Tactical Augmented Reality System (ATARS)
- Grid Raster: Scalable, High Precision AR Toolkit
1145: Insights from Phase III Companies: Strategies for Acquiring Phase III
Matthew Robinson, JHT
James Cooper, Design Interactive
1215: Lunch Break (Food trucks available in the parking lot)
1315: Visit the Companies
1345: US Navy SBIR/STTR Innovations
- Aptima: FitForce
- KBSI: Reliable Voice Recognition Framework (REVOICE)
- Adaptive Immersion: Sustained Attention Training in Unmanned & Remote Navigation (SATURN)
- Holochip Corp: Variable Collimation Display (VCD)
1445: Insights from the DOD: Securing Phase IIIs
Robert Smith, Department of the Navy, SBIR Program Director
James Todd, Department of the Army, PEO STRI SBIR Director
1530: US Navy SBIR/STTR Innovation
- Avatar Partners: Simplified, Intelligent Augmented Reality (SIA)
- Tier 1 Performance: Attentional Trainer to Improve Control of Unmanned Systems (ATTICUS)
- SoarTech: RESPOND Game-based system for training radio communication skills
1615: Closing Remarks
1630: Visit the Companies Continues......
Join our community by completing the "Connect With Us" form at https://www.centralfloridatechgrove.org/contact.
Follow us on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/cftechgrove.
*The Central Florida Tech Grove is a hub for accelerating collaboration and innovation in defense modeling, simulation, training, and human performance. Established through a Partnership Intermediary Agreement (PIA) between the Naval Air Warfare Center Training Systems Division (NAWCTSD) and the University of Central Florida Research Foundation. Tech Grove is also supported by five other government members: US Army Program Executive Office for Simulation Training and Instrumentation (PEO STRI), US Air Force Agency for Modeling & Simulation (AFAMS), US Marine Corps Program Manager for Training Systems (PM TRASYS), US Army Simulation & Training Technology Center (STTC), and the US Army Futures Command Synthetic Training Environment Cross-Functional Team (STE CFT). Tech Grove is located in the Central Florida Research Park in Orlando, Florida which is the anchor of the nation's largest cluster of government, industry, and academic organizations developing and delivering training and simulation products for our warfighters.