Find more Matheson History Museum Events
The total tour length will be approximately 90 minutes. A new group will depart every 15 minutes from the Matheson History Museum and will return to the museum at the end of their tour.
- 513 E University Ave - Matheson History Museum (American Legion Hall)
- 528 SE 1st Ave - Matheson House/Tison Tool Barn
- 603 E. University Ave - Chesnut-Miller House (Mode Salon)
- 607 E. University Ave - Colson House (Sweetwater Branch Inn)
- 625 E. University Ave - Cushman-Colson House (Sweetwater Branch Inn)
- 15 SE 7th St - Medlin/Vipperman House
- 513 E University Ave - Matheson History Museum
Proceeds will benefit the Matheson History Museum. Guests will enjoy their holiday adventure in small groups led by guides. Refreshments will be provided at the Matheson. In order to expedite the check-in process on December 10th a link to the event waiver will be provided in your confirmation email. Please follow the link to sign it digitally.
Parking is available at the Matheson, next door at the law offices of Folds & Walker, and the Alachua County Public Schools District Offices.
This event is sponsored in part by Visit Gainesville/Alachua County, FL and by the Department of State, Division of Cultural Affairs, the Florida Council of the Arts and Culture, and the State of Florida.
Date & Time
Sat, Dec 10, 2022 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM