JAPAL AG-ED Inc is the Leonard Family from Warrenton, Va . Farmers that love sharing their property and delight in having you and your family visit our locations. Haunted Hollow VA and Maple Tree Farm VA
We heard rumors growing up that the farm was haunted, but when you start to experience it yourself...YOU BELIEVE! Think you can make it through the dark and twisted trail unscathed? Just try it on Friday and Saturday nights starting Friday September 30th until Saturday October 29th.
Are you ready to scream? Just a few reminders
- 2 ticket minimum - Someone needs to be able to report you missing!
- No refunds- If you don't show- no refund BUT if we close due to weather, we will issue refunds asap. We will notify you by email and text message of any cancellation. You may opt out of these notifications after the 1st communication.
- Please do not arrive more than 1 hour prior to your ticket window time. You must be on site within 30 minutes of your ticket time. (This is strictly enforced on all tickets after 9pm.)
- Got friends that want to tag along? Great, you can add to your order at the ticket booth when you arrive. In other words - don't wait to buy your tickets. Many nights sell out.
- Your ticket is for a window of time, not a specific time and we do NOT guarantee that you will be admitted into the Haunt trail line at your ticket time. We are using this method to spread out the arrival of our guests for the best flow, safety and experience through the haunt.
- You may enter the Haunt trail line at your ticket time or later but not before.
- We will have a bonfire and snack food available for purchase.
- NO Alcohol allowed on premises.
- Facebook and Instagram will have updates in case of weather closings.
- Have a group of 20+ or more - Email email@example.com
WARNINGS & DISCLAIMER
This haunted farm experience known as Haunted Hollow VA in Warrenton Virginia is being conducted by JAPAL AD ED, Inc. which reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone. You will experience intense audio and lighting, extreme low visibility, strobe lights, fog, damp or wet conditions, uneven footing and physically demanding environment. You acknowledge that you assume all risks of physical, emotional or mental injury and property damage. You should not participate if you are pregnant, have claustrophobia, prone to seizures, heart or respiratory problems or are under the influence of any drug or alcohol. You will not be admitted if you appear intoxicated, under the influence of drugs or are wearing any form of temporary cast, medical brace or crutches. You will be asked to leave if you are engaging in any horseplay or behavior, which in the sole discretion of JAPAL AG ED, Inc. employees or agents, may endanger or diminish the enjoyment of other participants. Taking pictures or video is prohibited.
There are no refunds! Enter at your own risk!
Your ticket is a revocable license and may be revoked and admission refused upon refund of purchase price. Holder of this ticket understands that there is inherent risk involved with attending Haunted Hollow. Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and damages associated with participation in Haunted Hollow. In consideration and acceptance of entrance into Haunted Hollow holder agrees to release the operator, affiliates, officers, directors, and employees and property owner from any liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly, from attending Haunted Hollow or any activity associated with this location.
Date & Time
Sep 29 - Oct 28, 2023