Find more Michigan Grape Society Events
To pay by check please follow the link below to download the paper registration form and return it to Michigan State University - SWMREC
The 34th Annual Southwest Michigan Viticulture Field Day is just around the corner. On July 26, 2023 at the Southwest Michigan Research and Extension Center near Benton Harbor, MI the greater Michigan grape growing community will get together to discuss and check out the newest tools and techniques in grape production, share their stories, and enjoy some great food and some even better local wine. So come join us! Pre-register by July 20 to receive the discounted rate of $70 per person ($90 at the door).
Doors open at 8:00am with events starting at 9:00am.
Some highlights from the program of events:
- A guest speaker from Minnesota discussing horticulture of cold hardy grape varieties
- Autonomous technologies that grape growers can use today
- How to balance taking care of the farm and taking care of yourself
- Updates on the strategies for late season pest and disease management
- In-field methods for assessing the health of your soil
Date & Time
Wed, Jul 26, 2023 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Southwest Michigan Research and Extension Center1791 Hillandale Rd
Benton Harbor, MI 49022