Find more JF Medical Physics Inc. Events
This webinar is complimentary for JFMP clients for which we have provided services to in 2022. For those medical imaging facilities that wish to attend, a small fee will be required. We will discuss the topics below, followed by a 10 min. open discussion/question period:
- Quality assurance vs. quality control
- Brief overview of 2D and 3D mammography technology
- Overview of CAR-MAP and OBSP QC requirements
- Current trends in QC for digital breast tomosynthesis
- Common QC Issues and Improving Efficacy of Your Program
- Key points
On behalf of JF Medical Physics, we look forward to your attendance and interest!
The webinar link will be sent to all registered attendees on the morning of February 23, 2023.
A minimum of 45 minutes of participation is required in order to receive a letter of attendance (to be issued in the days following the webinar).
Date & Time
Thu., Feb. 23, 2023 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.