Calling all rope enthusiasts – riggers and bunnies, tops and bottoms, and of course switches! Come one, come all, to the FIRST EVER, brand spanking new 910WeHo Rope Lab, where you can:
- Learn a new skill from our featured Host (the Rope Lab will feature a different Host each time)
- Skill-share with other rope enthusiasts
- Lab, practice, and improve ties you’ve been working on
- Meet and socialize with other rope folks
- Have fun with rope!
The inaugural Rope Lab will feature Host DomEllliot, who will be doing a suspension demo and hosting a hogtie lab! Join us for all the fun and all the rope! Please note that there is no group instruction. Participants in the Hog Tie Lab will work with each other to explore the dynamic nature of a hog tie and what goals can be achieved through the thousands of variations. Participants in the Hog Tie Lab should be able to tie a single column tie.
- Rope! Rope will not be provided. It is expected that attendees will bring their own rope.
- Mats/Blankets: while some will be provided, feel free to bring your own yoga mats or blankets to tie on. Especially for the hog tie lab!
- A partner or group to tie with. It is strongly recommended (though not required) that you arrive pre-paired/grouped.
Want to help make the Rope Lab happen? Want to come but can’t afford a ticket? Sign up for one of our 3 volunteer shifts (volunteers get in for FREE and enjoy half of the event as guests):
- Setup & Greeter 11a-2pm
- Setup & Monitor 11a-2pm
- Monitor & Clean Up 2p-5pm
If you cannot afford a ticket to the Rope Lab and are unable to volunteer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have a limited number of sliding scale and other ticket options to keep this event as accessible as possible.
Want to see who's going, match, chat, and meet the community? Check out 910WeHo Rope Lab on the Bloom Community app: https://bl.ooo/m/910weho-rope-lab
When do the doors open?
Doors will open at 12PM. Doors will close at 3:00 PM. Arriving after 3:00 PM does not entitle you to a refund.
Will there be food and beverage available?
Yes, snacks and beverages are complimentary!
Will there be alcohol available?
No, alcohol is not allowed at this event.
Can I store my toy bags somewhere?
There is a closet where you can leave your belongings.
Is there a dress code?
We have no offical dress code inside the building, but please be respectful outside and make sure you have dressed appropriately for the streets.
We have clean, gender-neutral bathrooms, one on each floor.
Where is 910 WeHo?
910 N La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles 90069
Where can I park?
There is street parking, meter parking, and even parking structures within walking distance. We recommend using the residential side streets for free parking, as there are many near our building. If you need special arrangements due to a disability, please get in touch with us at email@example.com so we can help accommodate you!
Are there age restrictions on attendance?
Yes, all attendees must be 18 years of age or older to enter 910 WeHo events. Valid government-issued Photo ID will be required for entry. Anyone under 18 found in the venue will be immediately removed.
Got questions? Comments? Concerns? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At 910 WeHo, we are dedicated to ensuring the safety and security of our guests and staff during this pandemic. To ensure the maximum safety for everyone at our events, we will be practicing the following guidelines:
- Masks: Masks are optional at vaccinated-only events, but they can be provided upon request
- Call Outs/Refunds: Refunds will be given in full to guests who call out sick before arriving at the event. Guests who arrive ill may qualify for a partial refund. No refunds will be provided on-site if an individual does not comply with these policies or shows up unvaccinated.
- Hand Sanitizer Use: We kindly encourage all guests to use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting our facility. For your safety and convenience, sanitizer is available throughout the premises.
- Occupancy Guidelines Upholding CDC Guidelines: Our occupancy limits will reflect current CDC occupancy policies so that everyone is as safe as possible while enjoying this event!
910 WeHo will refund the cost of your ticket in credit form that will be sent to your email (not the fee) if a refund is requested for an event or class. Once the event or class has begun, 910 WeHo does not guarantee refunds, although you may still request a refund and we may choose to grant it at our discretion. If you know you will not be able to attend, please request a refund early by contacting us at email@example.com! Thank you!