FORGE YOUR FUTURE Workshop DOWNLOAD
440 Domino Lane, Philadelphia, PA
A ONE-OF-A-KIND WORKSHOP!
Luck has nothing to do with your success in this economy.
In 3.5 hours you will learn how to FORGE YOUR FUTURE with sales and marketing techniques that work whether you are scaling up, down or completely changing direction.
What is the difference between marketing and sales? Often used interchangeably, they are far from the same thing.
Sales are centered on one to one relationships. Marketing attracts customers by identifying what they need and how you solve those needs.
Used together and you have a powerful ONE-TWO PUNCH that brings in a continual stream of clients and close the deals that increase revenue.
It’s more important than ever to understand these two essential business tools and use them strategically.
Leave from this session with a marketing and sales strategy you can begin to use immediately. One that that works whether you are scaling up, down or completely changing directions.
This interactive 3.5 hour virtual workshop engages attendees to carry out a number of training activities rather than passively listen to the presentation.
Who should attend:
Event & Wedding Planners
What you will learn:
marketing that gets clients to your door
- Five Ways to Get More Leads in Your Pipeline
- How to Build Your Email List
- Writing Emails that Convert
- Three Social Media Tricks You May be Missing
- Why Values-Based Marketing is Important Now
- How to Craft a Simple Referral Campaign
sales techniques that close the deal
- How to Find, Keep and Grow Clientele
- Moving Forward in a Covid World
- Six Sales Techniques that Embrace Our New Way of Business
- How to Recoup Lost Revenue When Headcounts Drop
- The Secret to Sealing the Deal: Hint, It’s Not the Closing Conversation
- Meeting Expectations Post-Covid