Established in 1992, the GYMC is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to education, enrichment, and fostering the development of youth through music and the arts. The unique facility officially opened its doors in September 2001 after six years of renovations. The GYMC is an exciting cultural hub for children of all ages and backgrounds in the community. Through a variety of programs, provision of space to partner organizations, and outreach into the community, the GYMC enriches many lives. For more information visit gymc.ca or call 519-837-1119.
Just as Sharon, Lois & Bram brought happiness to four generations of children and their grown-ups, Sharon Hampson and her daughter Randi have continued to share the music of Sharon, Lois & Bram with yet another generation of families. This singalong gathering is a real family affair featuring Sharon & Randi, Randi's son Ethan and Randi's beau Jim. Singalong highlights will include such beloved Sharon, Lois & Bram favourites as “Tingalayo,” “Hey Dum Diddeley Dum,” “She’ll Be Coming Round the Mountain,” and, of course, "Skinnamarink."
- Doors will open 30 minutes before showtime.
- Every person, regardless of age, must hold a valid ticket. This includes babies or "babes in arms" due to fire code and insurance policies.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Please double-check your order before confirming your purchase.
- Unauthorized photography or any recordings of sound or video are prohibited. No professional equipment is permitted.
- The GYMC is a Fregrance-Free and Nut-Free Zone.
- Latecomers may be held before entry into the Recital Hall until an appropriate time for seating to ensure minimal disruption for the audience and performers.
- There is limited free parking in the public lot next to the GYMC. Additional free street parking is available on surrounding residential streets.
- There are 3 accessible parking spots within the parking lot adjacent to the GYMC
- Seating on the floor of the GYMC is accessible. Please let the GYMC know if you require space for your wheelchair and we will have the seats removed.
- There is an elevator available to access the second floor of the building where the Recital Hall is located.
- All washrooms are accessible and located near the Recital Hall
Date & Time
Mar. 24, 2024 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.