Kackleberry Farm is a seasonal agri-tourism adventure in Monroe, Michigan. We open during the Fall each year for old-fashioned family entertainment with corn mazes, pumpkin patch, events and attractions that are fun for kids from ages 2 to 92!
A discounted Opening Weekend Admission is only good for Sept. 22, 23, 24, and 25, 2022. A regular weekend Saturday or Sunday Admission is not restricted; you may use this ticket during any day the farm is open. A Thursday Admission ticket is only good on Thursday nights during our Fall 2022 season. A Friday Admission ticket is only good on Friday nights during our Fall 2022 season.
A Season Pass allows the pass holder to come back over and over again throughout our Fall 2022 season.
Attractions Included With Admission – 6 acres of fun!
- Admission into our 7- acre Maze
- Unlimited Access to Kackleberry Farm Playland
- Barnyard Animals
- Get Candy Blasted from the Candy Cannon (Saturdays and Sundays only)
- (NEW) Hole in the Wall Goat Attraction
- Hay Ride (New Wagons this year!)
- Walk through our Home Grown Pumpkin Patch
- Corn Popper (Jumping Pillow)
- (NEW) Bubble Barn
- (NEW) Grain Train
- (NEW) Straw Bale Maze
- (NEW) Pedal Trike Track
- Pig Races
- Sandbox (diggers, new toys added include yellow metal dump truck toys, scoops etc.)
- Corn Toss
- Tether Ball
- Rubber Duck Races
- Kackleberry Rollers
- Pumpkin Tic Tac Toe
- Steer Roping
- Pirate Ship Playscape
- Birdyville Playhouses
- Barrel Train
- Barnyard Basketball
- Photo Ops