Gather round, one and all, and be a Fool on this day, April 1st! 'Tis All Fools' Day, and we've decided to celebrate in grand style! Join us in our grand folly and partake in folly contests and riddles aplenty. Come play with us!
Tom has offered his bounty, entry to the event is only 25 coins, which includes snacks and sips aplenty. If thou has a fancy for something a bit more regal, part with just 15 more coins and join the party in VIP-style, where thou canst don thy best finery and explore the special play area, and enjoy balcony access with a view of yonder!
Contest and Prizes! Try ye luck and see what you win! Games of yesteryear, tomfoolery and merriment aplenty wait to be had. So bring ye laughter, good cheer, and show thine spirit of the Fool, for there's no greater fun than 'til ours on this day, April 1st!
- No genital/anal penetration of any kind
- No genital-to-genital contact
- No oral-to-genital contact
- No alcohol
- No edge play (including breath play, fire, needles, cutting, knife play, gunplay, electro-play, anything that involves bodily fluid exchange, single tails, and wax play)
When do the doors open?
Guests will be allowed to start entering the facility at 8:00 PM. THE DOORS WILL CLOSE AT 10:45 PM WITHOUT EXCEPTION! ARRIVING LATE DOES NOT ENTITLE YOU TO A REFUND!
Will there be food and beverage available?
Yes, snacks and beverages are complimentary!
Are there age restrictions on attendance?
Yes, all attendees must be 18 years of age or older to enter 910 WeHo events. Valid government-issued Photo ID will be required for entry. Anyone under 18 found in the venue will be immediately removed.
Where is 910 WeHo?
910 N La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles 90069
Where can I park?
There is street parking, meter parking, and even parking structures within walking distance. We recommend using the residential side streets for free parking, as there are many near our building. If you need special arrangements due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help accommodate you!
Got questions? Comments? Concerns? Contact us at email@example.com!
At 910 WeHo, we are dedicated to ensuring the safety and security of our guests and staff during this pandemic. To ensure the maximum safety for everyone at our events, we will be practicing the following guidelines:
- Vaccination Requirement: Only vaccinated individuals are allowed to attend our in-person events. You must bring proof of your full vaccination upon arrival.
- Social Distancing: Social distancing is strongly encouraged while attending this event, especially for those who are not part of the same pod. Seating is designed specifically with social distancing in mind.
- Masks: Masks are optional at vaccinated-only events, but they can be provided upon request.
- Call Outs/Refunds: Refunds will be given in full to guests who call out sick before arriving to the event. Guests who arrive ill may qualify for a partial refund. No refunds will be provided on site if an individual does not comply with these policies or shows up unvaccinated.
- Hand Sanitizer Use: We kindly encourage all guests to use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting our facility. For your safety and convenience, sanitizer is available throughout the premises.
- Pre-Purchased Tickets Only: In order for us to minimize contact time, all tickets must be purchased online beforehand—no cash or card payments at the door!
- Occupancy Guidelines Upholding CDC Guidelines: Our occupancy limits will reflect current CDC occupancy policies so that everyone is as safe as possible while enjoying this event!
910 WeHo will refund the cost of your ticket in credit form that will be sent to your email (not the fee) if a refund is requested for am event or class. Once the event or class has begun, 910 WeHo does not guarantee refunds, although you may still request a refund and we may choose to grant it at our discretion. If you know you will not be able to attend, please request a refund early by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Thank you!