American Red Cross Licensed Training Provider
Hosted by Optimal Empowerment
Company Website: www.optimalempowerment.com
PLEASE NOTE! *THIS TRAINING CLASS DOES NOT INCLUDE PEDIATRIC, THIS IS THE ADULT ONLY VERSION TRAINING CLASS!
American Red Cross Adult ONLY First Aid/CPR/AED Training Class - 1.5 hours Approximate Duration
This training takes place in the large conference room inside the Hampton Inn located in Buda, TX. When you enter the lobby, go left down the hallway and look for the conference room with the Optimal Empowerment business sign/logo.
- Free parking, clean restrooms, and water/coffee bar provided inside the conference room
- Class sizes are up to 12 students with open seating
- After you register and submit payment, we will send a direct link for the online training portion to your email address
- Online training portion can take 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on your number of correct answers (average duration is 1 hour)
- Each student MUST send us a screenshot of their online portion completion to be admitted into the in-person class and to receive certification (send to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply respond to the email we sent you originally that included the online portion direct link) AND their first and last name (for digital E-Card certificate)
- Certifications are sent out via email within 48 hours of the in-person training class completion. It is in a digital E-Card format. This class meets OSHA requirements and this certification is valid for two years.
- Once training class has started, no student(s) will be permitted inside, but we can reschedule you to another date
- We can issue refunds if we have a 48 hour advance notice only
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, PLEASE CALL OR TEXT US DIRECTLY AT 512-705-0063
Date & Time
Jul 7 - 28, 2023