Join us for our Apple Cider Donut Drive-Thru Farm Experience! 10:00 am - 3:00 pm on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Select either one, two, or three dozen donuts along with an hour window in which you would like to pick up. Once you arrive at the farm, you will be able to pick up your donuts in our drive-thru station in the parking lot. Then you can decide to take a quick exit or DRIVE THE FARM! If you decide to DRIVE THE FARM, you will zig and zag on our mile and a half gravel roads (safe for all vehicles!), taking in vistas through the BACK 40, or actually back 240 acres of Christmas Trees, pumpkin planting preparation, fall activities, and some other messes we have laying around the farm during what is normally our off-season, but what is normal these days anyway?!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
1) Arrive and provide your name, printed order receipt, or order receipt on phone.
2) Receive your donuts and take a left or a right (beautiful drive through farm or back to Charlton Road).
3) If you decide to DRIVE THE FARM, we expect no guests to step out of any vehicle. We have no restrooms and no activities open.
1) We will not accept any payments day of. You must purchase ahead of time so we don't have any transfer or contact of payment.
2) Our family will place donuts on a table and you will be able to grab them from inside your vehicle.
3) Once driving the farm, we ask that you maintain a 5 mph speed limit, stay on the gravel roads, and don't feed any animals.
4) Our apple cider donuts contain wheat, soy, egg, and milk.
Date & Time
Apr 24 - 26, 2020