Welcome to Arrivals!
Our play party and taster booth event at 910WeHo! Our party will run from 9pm to 1am, and we'll have plenty of demos and activities for you to enjoy. Our experienced instructors will be on hand to show you how to flog and tie someone, and you can even try out these activities yourself. Plus, we'll be open for play, so you can explore your kinks and fetishes in a safe and fun environment. We provide a safe, welcoming, and judgment-free environment for kinksters of all experience levels.
Your ticket includes the Arrivals class at 7-9pm. In this class, we will cover important topics such as negotiation, consent, and local scene resources.. This class is the perfect way to dip your toe into the kink world and learn about all the munches, events, and parties happening in your local community!
So whether you're new to the kink scene or a seasoned pro, come on down and join us for a night of fun and exploration. We look forward to seeing you there!
- No genital/anal penetration of any kind
- No genital to genital contact
- No oral to genital contact
- No alcohol
- No edge play (including breath play, fire, needles, cutting, knife play, gun play, electro-play, anything that involves bodily fluid exchange, single tails and wax play)
7-9PM: ARRIVALS Class (Included in your play party ticket)
9-1PM: ARRIVALS Play party! Open play and Taster booths!
All 910 parties/events are PST time!
THIS IS AN IN-PERSON EVENT!!!
Even though 910 is taking every precaution to make sure that this event is safe and in compliance with CDC codes, please understand that public gatherings, even socially distanced ones, involve a higher risk than virtual encounters.
910 will only be allowing vaccinated guests to attend this in-person event! Please bring proof of your vaccination by showing us your completed vaccination card at the door! If you show up and cannot provide proof of your full vaccination, you will be turned away with no refund. Please do not purchase a ticket for this event if you are not fully vaccinated. Thank you!
What is 910 WeHo doing to ensure that this event is safe, controlled, and compliant with current covid-19 restrictions?
910 WeHo is taking great care to make this in-person event as safe as possible. We are aware of CDC guidelines and will be instigating the following measures to ensure that guests and staff are not exposed to unnecessary risk:
- Social Distancing - Social distancing is strongly encouraged, especially for guests who are not part of the same pod. Seating will be carefully set up to make this easy and clear!
- Masks - Masks will be provided upon request and are currently optional at vaccinated-only events!
- Call Outs- REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN FULL TO GUESTS WHO CALL OUT SICK BEFOREHAND. GUESTS WHO ARRIVE ILL WILL ONLY BE GIVEN A PARTIAL REFUND! Please do not show up to this event sick or with symptoms of illness.
- Administering Hand Sanitizer - Guests will be required to use hand sanitizer before entering our facility and may be asked to use hand sanitizer again upon exiting.
- Tickets Purchased Beforehand - All tickets will be purchased beforehand to minimize the need for contact. This means that nobody will need to handle credit cards or cash. Please do not attempt to purchase a ticket at the door. We will only allow people through who have registered online via eventbrite and reserved their space by paying in advance.
- Upholding CDC Occupancy Guidelines - Upholding CDC Occupancy: As CDC guidelines continue to change, we will continue to honor them. Our in-person events and classes are vaccination only, which means that our occupancy numbers will reflect that.
How much do tickets cost?
Tickets cost $50 each! In-person tickets are first come, first serve and are non-transferable: they must match the name on our guest list at the door.
Where is 910 WeHo?
910 N La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles 90069
When do the doors open?
Guests will be allowed to start entering the facility at 9:00PM. Parking is easier the earlier you arrive! THE DOORS WILL CLOSE AT 11:00pm WITHOUT EXCEPTION! ARRIVING LATE DOES NOT ENTITLE YOU TO A REFUND!
Will there be food and beverage available?
Yes, snacks and beverages are complimentary!
Where can I park?
There is street parking, meter parking, and even parking structures within walking distance. We recommend using the residential side streets for free parking, as there are many near our building. If you need special arrangements due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help accommodate you!
Got questions? Comments? Concerns? Contact us at email@example.com!
910 WeHo will refund the cost of your ticket (not the eventbrite fee) if the refund is requested up to 12 hours before the start of the event or class. Once the event or class has begun, 910 WeHo does not guarantee refunds, although you may still request a refund and we may choose to grant it at our discretion. If you know you will not be able to attend , please request a refund early by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Thank you!