The next step in your kink journey.
A Facilitated, Instructional Play Party at 910WeHo
ARRIVALS is a curated, instructional play party where guests will learn about scene basics, negotiating for kink play, and receive instruction and first-hand experience with hard skills from seasoned experts.
Whether you’re new to the scene or you’ve been around a while and just want to develop some new skills, or test them out. ARRIVALS is the newbie party for you!
All 910 parties/events are PST time!
THIS IS AN IN-PERSON EVENT!!!
Even though 910 is taking every precaution to make sure that this event is safe and in compliance with CDC codes, please understand that public gatherings, even socially distanced ones, involve a higher risk than virtual encounters.
910 will only be allowing vaccinated guests to attend this in-person event! Please bring proof of your vaccination by showing us your completed vaccination card at the door! If you show up and cannot provide proof of your full vaccination, you will be turned away with no refund. Please do not purchase a ticket for this event if you are not fully vaccinated. Thank you!
What is 910 WeHo doing to ensure that this event is safe, controlled, and compliant with current covid-19 restrictions?
910 WeHo is taking great care to make this in-person event as safe as possible. We are aware of CDC guidelines and will be instigating the following measures to ensure that guests and staff are not exposed to unnecessary risk:
- Social Distancing - Social distancing is strongly encouraged, especially for guests who are not part of the same pod. Seating will be carefully set up to make this easy and clear!
- Masks - Masks will be provided upon request and are currently optional at vaccinated-only events!
- Call Outs- REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN FULL TO GUESTS WHO CALL OUT SICK BEFOREHAND. GUESTS WHO ARRIVE ILL WILL ONLY BE GIVEN A PARTIAL REFUND! Please do not show up to this event sick or with symptoms of illness.
- Administering Hand Sanitizer - Guests will be required to use hand sanitizer before entering our facility and may be asked to use hand sanitizer again upon exiting.
- Tickets Purchased Beforehand - All tickets will be purchased beforehand to minimize the need for contact. This means that nobody will need to handle credit cards or cash. Please do not attempt to purchase a ticket at the door. We will only allow people through who have registered online via eventbrite and reserved their space by paying in advance.
- Upholding CDC Occupancy Guidelines - Upholding CDC Occupancy: As CDC guidelines continue to change, we will continue to honor them. Our in-person events and classes are vaccination only, which means that our occupancy numbers will reflect that.
How much do tickets cost?
Tickets cost $50 each! In-person tickets are first come, first serve and are non-transferable: they must match the name on our guest list at the door.
Where is 910 WeHo?
910 N La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles 90069
When do the doors open?
Guests will be allowed to start entering the facility at 7:00PM. Parking is easier the earlier you arrive! THE DOORS WILL CLOSE AT 10:00pm WITHOUT EXCEPTION! ARRIVING LATE DOES NOT ENTITLE YOU TO A REFUND!
Will there be food and beverage available?
Yes, snacks and beverages are complimentary!
Where can I park?
There is street parking, meter parking, and even parking structures within walking distance. We recommend using the residential side streets for free parking, as there are many near our building. If you need special arrangements due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com so we can help accommodate you!
Got questions? Comments? Concerns? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
910 WeHo will refund the cost of your ticket (not the eventbrite fee) if the refund is requested up to 12 hours before the start of the event or class. Once the event or class has begun, 910 WeHo does not guarantee refunds, although you may still request a refund and we may choose to grant it at our discretion. If you know you will not be able to attend , please request a refund early by contacting us at email@example.com! Thank you!