Join us for our first Circle Time, Sing Along + 1 hour playtime (before or after the activity)
Book your spot for this Thursday Jan 25th at 10:00am for a BABY & ME circle time at Rainbow Play Cafe! This activity will be facilitated by Jennifer Orellana, a fellow Rainbow mommy with years of experience working with children.
BENEFITS OF CIRCLE TIME IN BABIES
Babies can benefit greatly from circle and sing-along time. Not only does it introduce the concept of group experiences, it exposes babies to social interactions and provides a sense of belonging.
Some of the benefits are:
- Bonding time with mommy! - Especially for the first months of their life, babies need to know parents are there for them. Offering them quiality time through a circle time it's a great way to connect and bond with your little one!
- Discovering Hands! - Gaining the ability to touch what they see it's a great milestone for babies. Circle time exposes babies to new toys, colors, shapes and textures and it is the perfect way to stimulate this new ability!
- New sensory experiences - A great opportunity for parents and babies to engage in active learning experiences, delivered in a collaborative way!
- Introduction to Music and Rhymes - It's never too early to take your baby to a circle time. Early introduction to music and hearing music of varying tempos through sing-along time is a great way to introduce the concept of music in babies. Plus, Puppets and songs are a fun way to tell stories and rhymes!
- New faces! - Babies love looking at human faces and this allows them to get them up close with other babies.
- Admission is $15 dollars + GST and it includes 1 baby (0 to 18 months old) and 1 parent or caregiver.
- 1 hour activity: Circle Time & Sing along Time
- Plus 1 hour playtime in our indoor play area (before or after the activity)
- $10+GST second sibling admission (any age)
- $5+GST extra adult
Come join us for a morning full of fun and early stimulation activities. Connect with other local mommies, and have fun!
Date & Time
Thu., Jan. 25, 2024 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.