We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Who doesn’t love a BIG cookie that is crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside? Do you struggle with creating the perfect size and texture of these sweet treats?
In this class, our chef instructor will teach you how to use high quality ingredients to make four different types of mouthwatering gourmet cookies. These are not your grandmother’s chocolate chip cookies!
- Chocolate Chunk - Pumpkin Seed Cookies
- Soft-Baked Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
- Deluxe Sticky Ooey-Gooey Peanut Butter Cookies
- Lemon Blueberry Coconut Pecan Cookies
- Complimentary Coffee & Hot Tea
What To Expect
Great baking is about more than just recipes—it's about celebrating pastry experiences with a foodie community. In this class, you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructor.
- Instructor: Chef Aurora
- Length: Approximately 3 hours
- Format: Hands-on.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive at the start of class.
- The bar will be closed for this morning baking class.
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
- Allergy Restrictions: Unfortunately, there are no menu alternatives for gluten, dairy, nuts, peanut butter, and coconut allergies.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Sat, Mar 9, 2024 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM