We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Light and flaky, croissants are the quintessential French pastry–layers and layers of puff pastry folded over pounds of creamy butter. Facturas are their Argentinian rough equivalent, a puff pastry dough usually filled with dulce de leche, crema pastelera, and/or quince.
If you’d like to learn about these breakfast treats, you don’t want to miss this class. Amaze your family and friends when you exclaim, “Oui! I made these!”
- Medialunas and other Facturas with Dulce de leche,
- Quince Jam, and Vanilla Pastry Cream
- Complimentary Coffee & Hot Tea
What To Expect
Great baking is about more than just recipes—it's about celebrating pastry experiences with a foodie community. In this class, you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructor.
- Instructor: Chef Katriel
- Length: Approximately 3 hours
- Format: Demonstration. Sit back, relax, and leave the cooking to us! Watch as your Chef Instructor walks you through how to prepare each of the dishes. Throughout the class, your instructor may even ask for adventurous volunteers. Everyone will enjoy all the menu items created during the demonstration.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive at the start of class.
- The bar will be closed for this morning baking class.
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Sat, Feb 24, 2024 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM