We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
"When you share a cupcake, you share love." These miniature cakes are a fantastic treat, no matter your age.
In this class, our chef instructor will share baking tips about how to create perfectly moist, bakery-style cupcakes, topped with light and airy buttercream. You'll walk out confident in your ability to expertly whip up gourmet cupcakes for the special people in your life!
- Chai Spice with Bourbon Vanilla Buttercream
- Vanilla with Lavender Honey Buttercream
- Chocolate with Peanut Butter Buttercream
- Complimentary Coffee & Hot Tea
What To Expect
Great baking is about more than just recipes—it's about celebrating pastry experiences with a foodie community. In this class, you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructor.
- Instructor: Chef Desire'
- Length: Approximately 3 hours
- Format: Hands-On. You will work with other students in groups of up to 2 people. You will be standing, cooking, and working for most of the class, so please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back. At the conclusion of the class, everyone will enjoy the menu items created.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Allergy Restrictions: Unfortunately, there are no sugar-free, dairy-free, or gluten-free alternatives for this menu.
Please bring the following with you to class:
- To be shared at a later date if needed.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive at the start of class.
- The bar will be closed for this class.
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
- Allergy Restrictions: There are no gluten-free options for this menu.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Sat, Jan 13, 2024 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM