The BRC - Basic Rider Course provides basic entry-level skills for a new rider. This 2-day course is to receive your motorcycle license / endorsement as required by Florida laws upon successful completion.
BRC RiderCoaches, coach riders to develop the physical skills of basic control that include straight line riding, stopping, turning/shifting, and then move on to more advanced skills like stopping quickly, cornering, and swerving.
This course is for all riders seeking their motorcycle license / endorsement.
BRC Schedule (2 days)
eCourse (5 hrs) Day 1 (5 ½ hrs) Day 2 (5 ½ hrs)
- You are looking at location: Cecil Airport - McCarthy Way Jacksonville, FL 32221
Prior to attending the course, you MUST
- Complete a 5 hour online eCourse (link & details will be emailed to you)
What you will need for the course:
- eCourse Completion Certificate
- DOT Approved Helmet
- Over the ankle boots
- Long pants
- Long sleeved shirt
- Full-fingered gloves
- Eye protection (Glasses are considered eye protection)
- Rain gear (in case of rain)
Date & Time
Feb 4 - 19, 2023