1) The showtime listed for the event is the time the event starts. Doors will open hour before, if not already open.
2) We do allow pets during the day, but not at night for music (anything after 7pm). If you bring a pet, please do not
walk around with the animal. Please keep them in your seated area if you need to visit the concession stand.
3) For any show under 500 people, per city guidelines, a vaccine card is not required.
4) Mask are not required but are encouraged.
6) Children 15 years and under do not need a ticket but do need an adult to accompany them.
7) Please do not park in the Broad Theater parking lot. We have parking lot for Broadside and plenty street parking available on Toulouse and Lafite. If you would like to be escorted to your car, please ask the Sheriff on duty. You pay also park in the Auto Zone parking lot if they are closed.
8) CHAIR POLICY – we have 120 chair that are available on first come, first serve based. If you bring your own chair, you will be asked to put the on the outer sections of the site behind the house chairs. s available for seating in addition to many picnic tables. If you you need to sit in a chair, please arrive at least 30 minutes before the show. You may also bring a chair if you like.
The formation of BeauSoleil, one of the best known and most highly respected Cajun bands in the world, is due to fiddler Michael Doucet's desire to keep the unique southern Louisiana culture and music from extinction. But while BeauSoleil originated to help preserve his Cajun musical heritage, over the years it has also been known for its innovation. They are continually adding spice from other musical genres including jazz and Caribbean. In this way, BeauSoleil keeps the music vital and contemporary. They are currently celebrating their 47th year of making music together and for all of us
Date & Time
Sat, Dec 18, 2021 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM