Come and celebrate AUSTRALIAN CIDER DAY at the real home of cider, an apple orchard!
WE LOVE cider here at Bellevue, and we make hundreds of thousands of litres of cider every year ... so we know cider!
This year, to celebrate Australian Cider Day, we are excited to announce our first CIDER WEEKEND.
We selected a bunch of our favourite ciders and over the 3 day Labour Day weekend we are inviting you to join us for 3 days of CIDER, SUN & SMILES! We have live music, entertainment for kids and above all else AWESOME CIDER.
PS: If cider ain't your thing, we have great beers, local wines, as well as gin and vodka!
This is a ticketed event and we have a limited number of tickets so please be sure to book.
- $50 for an adult ticket
- $25 for a kids ticket
Whats included in an adult ticket:
- Tasting of up to 15 ciders
- Event branded acrylic cider glass
- Pot of your favourite cider
- Yummy grazing style food throughout the afternoon including cured meats, fresh fruit and vegetables, dips, cheeses, sweet slices, cakes and 400 gradi pizzas.
- Games to play and live music to listen to
and for the kids...
- Event branded acrylic glass
- Kids hamper featuring a twist on fairy bread, fruit, cheese and vegemite rollup, a bottle of Summer Snow juice and more
- Activity pack
- Games to play
Cider weekend is designed to be a casual relaxed event which is well suited for families and individuals who enjoy tasting and drinking cider within a rustic farm setting. Children and families are welcome to the event, entertainment for children will be provided and zoned areas for safe play will be provided, with interactive games eg. corn hole available.
Zoned parking and disabled parking will also be made available as well as readily available access to toilets and a change table.
Date & Time
Mar 11 - 12, 2023