At Port Farms, we’ve reimagined what a farm can be. Over four generations, our family has continued to grow local produce for northwest Pennsylvania while transforming the land into a go-to destination for family fun. With our picturesque country vistas, delicious farm-fresh food, and inclusive amenities, we’re also a premier location for concerts, corporate events, field trips, seasonal festivities, weddings, and Christmas celebrations.
Join us at Port Farms for this unforgettable experience! On August 13th and 14th, we’ll watch the sky fill with butterflies during our Blooms, Bubbles and Butterflies event! The release will take place at 2:00 PM.
🦋Ticket includes one (1) butterfly for the specified date on the order.
*A Port Farms general admissions ticket is required to enter the farm, this is NOT an admission ticket.*
Flower Festival Hours:
August 6th - September 11th, 2022
Friday - Saturday: 11 AM - 9 PM
Sunday: 11 AM - 7 PM
- Butterfly sales are while supplies last.
- A Port Farms general admissions ticket is required to enter the farm, this is NOT an admission ticket.
- Butterflies come in special packaging. All efforts are made to ensure their safety and livelihood.
- The butterflies we will have will be Painted Ladies! They will be coming from a small butterfly farm in Massachusetts called Butterflies & Blueberries!
- They are the most widely distributed butterfly in the world. Painted Lady adults can cover up to 100 miles per day & reach a speed of nearly 30 miles per hour.
- Think NEW & FRESH when you see any red spots on the envelopes. This is NOT blood! This is a sign of brand new butterflies – the red liquid is meconium. It is excess fluid that was not used during wing formation.
- Upon arrival & check in at admissions, you will receive a ticket to redeem your butterfly at the pick-up station, located by the Flower Fields.
- You are welcome to release your butterfly at your leisure, or partake in releasing your butterfly during our big release happening at 2:00 PM August 13th & 14th.
Date & Time
Aug 13 - 14, 2022