NOTE: FESTIVAL PASSES MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY
Your camping reservation does not include festival entry. Please remember to purchase your festival pass separately either at the event or online at https://www.simpletix.com/e/2023-memphis-mushroom-festival-tickets-133744
Camping/lodging reservations are for November 2nd-6th
The festival takes place November 3rd-5th
I. Car Camping & Primitive Camping: $50
This is the real deal camping. You get a patch of grass in a designated area and can park your vehicle nearby. Pack everything you need inside and take everything out when you go. No water, no electricity. $50 per vehicle for all 4 nights. This type of camping does not have access to water and electricity but will have nearby restrooms.
II. Dogwood Campground Campsite: $300
Located 1.2 miles from the festival entrance, the Dogwood Campgrounds offer campsites (maximum 2 cars and 8 people limit per site) for tent or RV camping and include:
- water hook-up
- 20/30/50 amp electrical outlet
- BBQ grill
- fire pit
- public restroom that has toilets, showers, heat/ac, and hot water.
Plan a theme and decorate your campsite! Bring a bike to travel the grounds!
- All campsites are RV compatible, however for RVs measuring 45 feet or longer, please checkout campsites 1, 2, 6, 20, and 46.
- Please pay attention to the size of the vehicle area when picking a campsite that will suit the size of your RV.
Limited campsites are available and reservations for these campsites end on October 20th.
III. Room at Piersol Group Cabins: $200-$400
This is a group camp area within the festival grounds comprised of rustic cabin-like rooms. The rooms sleep either 2 (2 twin beds) or 8 (4 twin-size bunkbeds) and are great for small groups and families. These rooms come with heat/ac, access to communal camp bathroom and showers with hot water, and are inside the festival grounds in close proximity to all the excitement including our main stage and a large community firepit area.
- No pets allowed at the Piersol Group Cabins or in the festival.
- No Smoking at Piersol Group Camp.
- Must bring your own bedding. Linens and pillows not included.
- Rooms are limited.
- Reservations for these rooms end October 20th.
Camping and Lodging Rules
- Pets are not allowed inside the festival or at the Piersol Group Cabins. Pets outside of the festival at the Dogwood campgrounds must be supervised at all times. We encourage you to leave your pets at home if there is no one to stay with them at your camp while you attend the festival.
- Quiet hours - Campgrounds must be quiet after 10 pm out of respect for the forest and fellow campers. No radios, blue tooth speakers, or instruments past 10 pm.
- All trash must be disposed of in a proper receptacle. Trash bags and food should never be left out where forest animals can get into them.
- Be kind and considerate. Memphis Mushroom Fest prides itself on uniting the most grounded, down-to-earth, and compassionate community of people who care for each other and the enviroment. There's no room for bad shrooms in our fungal network.
Camping and Lodging Schedule
- Thursday: Check-in day! Come on in, set up camp, meet your neighbors, get the layout of the land.
- Friday - Sunday: Festival hours are from 9am-Midnight on Friday and Saturday and from 9am-10pm on Sunday! Make sure to purchase your festival pass after you purchase your camping reservation. Festival activities include classes, lectures, projects, chef demonstrations, forays, music and more! Music starts each day at 6pm with light shows, DJs, musicians, and performers. Dress up! Let your creative and eccentric side shine.
- Monday: Check-out day. Say Goodbye to your new friends, pack up, and leave no trace.
You have 48 hours after purchasing your reservation to cancel for a full refund. No refunds after 48 hours from time of purchase. To cancel your reservation, contact us at email@example.com RE: Booking Cancellation and we will assist you.
This festival is part of the growing movements of sustainability, healthy cooking and legalization of all plant food and medicine. The public is calling for more local farms, organic foods, humanely raised meats, and natural medicine to combat our modern health epidemics. Our goal is to teach you all about the wild and wonderful world of mushrooms.
Memphis Mushroom Festival is a multi day transformational festival that occurs yearly at Meeman Shelby Forest State Park.
The event takes place on November 3rd, 4th, and 5th and you can camp at the park for the entire event or come for the day!
We take a lot of pride in what we provide. All the food and forays we offer are within our area, specifically highlighting foods and fungi that grow in Tennessee, Mississippi, and Arkansas. As well, most of our leaders and lecturers are from these areas - everything has a local connection.
Located just off the beaten path, the Memphis Mushroom Festival is worth the adventure to get there. Just bring yourself—we’ll handle the rest.
Find more Memphis Mushroom Festival Events