1) The showtime listed for the event is the time the event starts. Doors will open hour before, if not already open.
2) We do allow pets during the day, but not at night for music (anything after 7pm). If you bring a pet, please do not
walk around with the animal. Please keep them in your seated area if you need to visit the concession stand.
3) For any show under 500 people, per city guidelines, a vaccine card is not required.
4) Mask are not required but are encouraged.
6) Children 15 years and under do not need a ticket but do need an adult to accompany them.
7) Please do not park in the Broad Theater parking lot. We have parking lot for Broadside and plenty street parking available on Toulouse and Lafite. If you would like to be escorted to your car, please ask the Sheriff on duty.
8) CHAIR POLICY – we have 120 chairs available for seating in addition to many picnic tables. If you you need to sit in a chair, please arrive at least 30 minutes before the show. You may also bring a chair if you like.
- subsequent advance tickets: $30 / Door $40
Half of all profits to benefit BayouFund for Hurricane Ida Relief
Welcome to BreakFest
“The Most Important Meal of the Year!”
Your ticket allows you access to an amazing day of music, and complementary brunch by our brunch sponsors!
- Mimosas, bloody Mary’s and full bar available for purchase!
The event starts bright and early at 9am with a Yoga class set to a live string ensemble, The Radio Bird Quartet! From there, poetry and music to perfectly accompany your morning brunch. Who said a great show can’t happen in the morning?! Nobody! Nobody Said that!
We’re proud to announce that 50% of the profits from this event will be donated to the BayouFund to help Hurricane Ida Recovery, so you can know that as you enjoy your morning coffee, yoga, bloody, mimosa, or what have you, you’ll be helping our Louisiana community that we all love so much.
** A NOTE on the brunch offering: Unfortunately, some of our potential sponsors this year were completely wiped out of their product due to the storm, and are still working to get things back together. We’ll be working to ensure our BreakFester’s have a lovely brunch spread, but worth managing expectations: All brunch items will be subject to availability.
9am -10am - Yoga Class & Radio Bird String Quartet
10am - 10:15 - Cubs The Poet / string quartet Collaboration
10:30 - 11:30am - Jelly Sisters ( Tiff Lamson & Julie Odell)
11:45pm - 12:45pm - Andrew Duhon (band)
1:15 - 2:30 - Anders Osborne
Safety Protocol: Proof of Vaccination or a negative COVID Test required at entry to ensure the only thing we’re spreading is good music and a good time! The event is outdoors, and we'll cap the ticketing at 400, which is about 85% giving us fresh air, and a little breathing room.
Date & Time
Sun, Oct 17, 2021 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM