We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Late mornings never tasted so good! Enjoy a lazy Sunday around the table with delicious culinary selections from breakfast and lunch. Our chef instructor will do a quick demo at the beginning, after which you'll be able to savor this relaxing interlude with your family and friends. Just the way brunch is supposed to be!
- Bacon Goat Delived Eggs with Roasted Garlic and Asparagus
- Smoked Salmon Potato Fritters with a Lemon Caper Sour Cream
- Quiche Florentine
- Cheesy Grits
- Cranberry Eggnog Bread Pudding
Mimosas will be made available during brunch for purchase. As well as, Fresh Press Coffee from Wee Bean, Beer, Wine, & Bubbly.
What To Expect
Great cooking is about more than just recipes—it's about celebrating culinary experiences with a foodie community.
- Instructor: Chef Jackie
- Length: Approximately 1.5 hours.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Please arrive and depart promptly in accordance with your ticket time.
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Sun, Dec 3, 2023 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM