The Saskatoon Festival of Trees is a non-profit organization. Our purpose is to engage the community in an event that celebrates the holiday season through special events, attractions and decorated displays while raising funds to support our beneficiary, Saskatoon City Hospital Foundation.
Presenting sponsor: Associated Radiologists
Live characters entertain the littles and grown ups alike! Kids receive activities to keep them busy plus a brand new book from our bookshelf area. Santa arrives and takes his special spot on stage. Every kid gets a personal visit with Santa and adults take photos. Visit the Festival displays and explore the Museum before or after the event - all included!
Stroller parking is available for this event beginning at 10:30 am in McLeod Hall, located just outside of Saskatchewan Hall (large hall where event takes place). Please do not bring strollers into Saskatchewan Hall as there is limited space.
- 10:30 am: Doors open, stroller parking open, holiday characters entertain
- 11:00 am: Brunch begins (assigned by table)
- 11:15 am: Santa arrives (visits assigned by table)
- 12:30 pm: Visit the Festival of Trees displays (if you'd like to visit prior to the event, show your Brunch With Santa ticket for same day entry)
- Tickets $30.00 per person + taxes and service fee
- Children under 1 year of age (who will not occupy a seat at your table) are admitted free of charge
- If you're planning to sit with other guests, all tickets must be purchased in one transaction
- Each table can seat 2 to 8 people. Assigned seating.
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable
Please review all COVID-19 policies and procedures prior to purchasing tickets. Of particular note:
- Masks are required at all special events except while seated & consuming food or beverage
- Effective October 1, 2021 proof of COVID vaccination (or negative test from within the previous 72 hours) is required when visiting the Western Development Museum where the Festival of Trees is held. For information on how to access your proof of vaccination, please visit this link. Children under the age of 12 are exempt from the proof of vaccination or negative test requirement.
- Guests will be seated at individual tables for your group, much like a restaurant
Date & Time
Sat., Nov. 27, 2021 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.