The Saskatoon Festival of Trees is a non-profit organization. Our purpose is to engage the community in an event that celebrates the holiday season through special events, attractions and decorated displays while raising funds to support our beneficiary, Saskatoon City Hospital Foundation.
Presented by Associated Radiologists
Live characters entertain the littles while adults prepare their plates at the brunch buffet. Kids receive activities to keep them busy plus a brand new book from our bookshelf area. Santa arrives and takes his special spot on stage. Every kid gets a personal visit with Santa and adults take photos. Visit the Festival displays and explore the Museum after the event - all included!
Stroller parking and a coat check are available for this event beginning at 10:30 am in McLeod Hall, located just outside of Saskatchewan Hall (large hall where event takes place). Please do not bring strollers into Saskatchewan Hall as there is limited space.
- 10:30 am: Doors open, stroller parking open, holiday characters entertain
- 11:00 am: Brunch begins (assigned by table)
- 11:15 am: Santa arrives (visits assigned by table)
- 12:30 pm: Visit the Festival of Trees displays (show your Brunch With Santa ticket for entry)
- Tickets $40.00 per person + taxes and service fee
- Children under 1 year of age (who will not occupy a seat at your table) are admitted free of charge
- If you're planning to sit with other guests, all tickets must be purchased in one transaction
- Each table can seat 2 to 8 people. Assigned seating. Tables will be adjusted to fit the size of your group.
- All ticket sales are final. No cancellations or refunds.
Date & Time
Sat., Dec. 2, 2023 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.