The Buffalo Zoo is open seven days a week! All of us at the Zoo are committed to creating an experience that puts the well-being of our guests, our team, and our animals first. Designed for your safety, here are things you need to know before you visit the Buffalo Zoo:
- All guests, including Buffalo Zoo Members, must reserve an online ticket and choose an arrival timeframe in advance of their visit. Walk-up ticket sales are not available at this time.
- Signs, barriers, and modifications to many of our exhibits are in place to assist with physical distancing. For your safety and the safety of your fellow guests, please follow all instructions.
- All guests will undergo a health screening prior to being allowed entry into the Zoo. Any guests displaying a temperature of 100.4 or above will not be allowed entry, including those in their party.
- Face coverings are optional in outdoor areas for all vaccinated guests. Face coverings remain required for ALL guests ages 2 and up in the admissions area, and all indoor buildings and exhibits. Guests are advised to keep their masks with them at all times during their visit.
- Guests are strongly encouraged to use restrooms to wash their hands during their visit to the Zoo.
- Maps of the Zoo are currently not available while on grounds but can be printed prior to arrival or viewed on your smartphone using this link: https://buffalozoo.org/tickets/visitor-info/#zoo-map
Need to reschedule your visit? Please call (716) 837-3900. Please note tickets are non-refundable.
Buffalo Zoo Visit Disclaimer
Please do not enter the Zoo if you have COVID-19, believe you have been exposed to COVID-19, or have been asked to quarantine by a medical professional.
All guests will undergo a health screening prior to being allowed entry into the Zoo. The temperature screen you received today is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding COVID-19 or any other medical condition. If you have a temperature of 100.4 F or higher you will not be permitted access into the Buffalo Zoo.
For the safety of you and your fellow guests, we ask that you continue to maintain social distancing between other guests. Face coverings are optional in outdoor areas for all vaccinated guests. Face coverings remain required for ALL guests ages 2 and up in the admissions area, and all indoor buildings and exhibits. Guests are advised to keep their face masks with them at all times during their visit.
You are encouraged to assess your own health and the health of those in your party as well as any personal risk factors prior to visiting the Buffalo Zoo. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By visiting the Buffalo Zoo, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Date & Time
Jul 3 - 4, 2021