Looking for a safe and welcoming space for the LGBTQIA+ & kink community? Look no further than 910 WeHo! We offer a variety of events and programs that cater to everyone in the queer community. From social gatherings to educational workshops, we have something for everyone. Come and check us out today! See more of our events at: https://www.910weho.com/events
WeHo’s premiere BDSM play party for men; 2nd Thursday every month
MEET fellow kinksters!
LEARN rope skills
TIE up a friend
PLAY with someone new
How much do tickets cost?
Tickets cost $30 in advance.
When do the doors open?
Guests will be allowed into the facility as early as 7 PM! We will keep our doors open until 9 PM, at which point we will no longer be allowing guests to enter unless they have contacted us to let us know when they will arrive. Please email us at email@example.com if you know you will be running late! Missing a class or failing to contact us before the cutoff time does not entitle you to a refund.
Can I store my toy bags somewhere?
There is a closet where you can leave your belongings.
We have clean, gender-neutral bathrooms, one on each floor.
Where is 910 WeHo?
910 N La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles 90069
Where can I park?
There is street parking, meter parking, and even parking structures within walking distance. We recommend using the residential side streets for free parking, as there are many near our building. If you need special arrangements due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help accommodate you!
Got questions? Comments? Concerns? Contact us at email@example.com!
At 910 WeHo, we are dedicated to ensuring the safety and security of our guests and staff during this pandemic. To ensure the maximum safety for everyone at our events, we will be practicing the following guidelines:
- Vaccination Requirement: Only vaccinated individuals are allowed to attend our in-person events. You must bring proof of your full vaccination upon arrival.
- Social Distancing: Social distancing is strongly encouraged while attending this event, especially for those who are not part of the same pod. Seating is designed specifically with social distancing in mind
- Masks: Masks are optional at vaccinated-only events, but they can be provided upon request
- Call Outs/Refunds: Refunds will be given in full to guests who call out sick before arriving to the event. Guests who arrive ill may qualify for a partial refund. No refunds will be provided on site if an individual does not comply with these policies or shows up unvaccinated
- Hand Sanitizer Use: We kindly encourage all guests to use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting our facility. For your safety and convenience, sanitizer is available throughout the premises
- Pre-Purchased Tickets Only: For us to minimize contact time, all tickets must be purchased online beforehand—no cash or card payments at the door
- Occupancy Guidelines Upholding CDC Guidelines: Our occupancy limits will reflect current CDC occupancy policies so that everyone is as safe as possible while enjoying this event!
910 WeHo will refund the cost of your ticket in credit form that will be sent to your email (not the fee) if a refund is requested for an event or class. Once the event or class has begun, 910 WeHo does not guarantee refunds, although you may still request a refund, and we may choose to grant it at our discretion. If you know you will not be able to attend, please request a refund early by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Thank you!
Date & Time
Thu, May 11, 2023 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM