It's not goodbye, but see you later!
Due to circumstances beyond our control, VIBE: Textile in Motion won’t be going ahead as planned. We experienced changes in production and have no choice but to cancel VIBE: Textile in Motion. The good news is we have an opportunity to create a bigger, better, and bolder performance in the Spring of 2024 with Lilienthal Gallery.
We greatly appreciate your spirit to experience the avant-garde and encourage you to sign up for SpaceCraft's email list (www.spacecraftknox.com) to stay in the loop on upcoming events. Please feel free to get in touch, if you have any questions or curiosities: email@example.com.
We look forward to sharing this vibrant experience with you in the near future. Thank you for your patience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is the event being cancelled?
- We have a standard of excellence and want to share a vibrant, improvisational experience. A performer is no longer able to participate, and we don't have the capacity to recruit and train a new performer in the given timeframe. The style of dance demonstrated requires a high-level of knowledge and experience, and we see more value in cancelling the show to deliver a bigger, better, and bolder performance for you in the Spring of 2024.
- Where can I find information about the upcoming Spring 2024 event and the number of tickets available?
- The details are yet to be released. You can view all the updated event details on the SpaceCraft website: www.spacecraftknox.com or follow SpaceCraft on instagram (@spacecraftknox.com) for updates and behind-the-scenes looks into the production. We, also, encourage you to sign up for SpaceCraft and Lilienthal Gallery email list to stay up-to-date on the latest performances.
- What is your refund policy?
- Guests who purchased a ticket before July 16, 2023 are eligible for a full refund and free admission to the upcoming performance in Spring 2024—no questions asked! We apologize for the inconvenience, and look forward to the opportunity to connect with you next year.
- Who should I contact for more information?
- You're welcome to email Jaleria Rivera at firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions or curiosities.
Welcome to VIBE: Textile in Motion
Get ready for an unforgettable night of music and dance at the Lilienthal Gallery! We are thrilled to present VIBE: Textile in Motion, a unique and improvisational experience where music, dance, and textiles combine.
An Unparalleled Movement Experience
The performance is produced by SpaceCraft, in collaboration with Knox Community Street Dance and Drums Up Guns Down. The performers will improvise an unique and personal connection with each textile work created by Gili Avissar, bringing the artist's textile work to life.
Enjoy complimentary hor d'oeuvres and wine, courtesy of Lilienthal Gallery, while exploring the mystical performance and space. Each artist brings their own unique flair and vibe to the gallery. From West African to Street Dance, VIBE: Textile in Motion promises to be a memorable event for performing art lovers of all ages and tastes.
- Gili Avissar - Textile and Performance Artist
- Jaleria Rivera - Transnational Fusion Belly Dancer (inspired by North African belly dance, waacking, and symbol dance)
- Maddei Collins - Street Dancer (inspired by waving, popping, hip-hop, and more styles)
- Wesleigh Wright - Hip-Hop Dancer (inspired by waving, locking, popping, and more styles)
- Drums Up Guns Down - Traditional West African drum rhythms and dance
A Stunning Venue
The Lilienthal Gallery offers the perfect setting for VIBE: Textile in Motion, with an intimate atmosphere and beautiful works from various artists. Located in the heart of Knoxville, the gallery plays host to countless memorable events and performances.
Don't Miss Out!
VIBE: Textile in Motion is a one-of-a-kind performing arts experience that you don't want to miss. Gather your friends, family, and fellow art enthusiasts, and make plans to join us for this unforgettable night at the Lilienthal Gallery.
Follow @spacecraftknox and @lilienthalgallery on Instagram to stay in touch on upcoming events!