We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Have you ever wondered how this savory dairy product is made? In this hands-on class, our chef instructor will teach you the magic behind one of America’s favorite ingredients, whether included in a cheese board, added to a recipe, or simply enjoyed on its own. Learn how to make fresh mozzarella, ricotta, and more!
- Italian Lemon Ricotta Cake
- Hands-On Ricotta
- Hands-On Mozzarella
- Whipped Ricotta Hot Honey Dip
- Mortadella Pesto and Mozzarella Panini or Quesadilla
What To Expect
Great baking is about more than just recipes—it's about celebrating pastry experiences with a foodie community. In this class, you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructor.
- Instructor: Chef Jackie
- Length: Approximately 3 hours
- Format: Hands-On. You will work with other students in groups of up to 2 people. You will be standing, cooking, and working for most of the class, so please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back. At the conclusion of the class, everyone will enjoy the menu items created.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive at the start of class.
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Sat, Aug 5, 2023 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM