Find more Cult Classic Brewing Events
There's no place like home for the holidays.
The Chesapeake Sons owe their geographical roots to the Atlantic seaboard, but its sonic heritage connects the band firmly to The Black Crowes, the Allman Brothers Band, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and the Marshall Tucker Band. The Chesapeake Sons four-piece ensemble blends effusive melodies, fierce musicianship, convicted vocals, and smart lyrics in a diverse song stew that dips – in Southern-rock fashion – into rock, blues, country, gospel, and even psychedelia.
Sharing the bill is Justin Singleton & The Shorebillies. Justin Singleton’s country, rock and bluegrass originals have been flooring audiences far and wide for the last few years. Taking the next step, Justin has assembled an all-star band to join him on stage performing their blend of country and bluegrass-infused Americana.
Premium High Tops have 4 high-top bar stools at a high-top table.
General admission (standing) is $20 per person.
Reserved High Tops (seated) is $30 per person.
Get here early, Cult Classic has 15+ beers on tap brewed in house, a full kitchen with from-scratch pizza, hand-pattied burgers and fresh-never-frozen jumbo wings, and a FULL BAR to get you through this most epic of evenings.
Doors open at 7:00 PM
Music starts at 8:00 PM
- This is a standing show. (Unless you have purchased a reserved seat)
- If you have accessibility or special accommodation issues, please alert our staff at the door
- 5 minutes before showtime, any unchecked tickets may be made available to our standby list
- Cult Classic shows are all ages unless otherwise noted.
- Pups are allowed on our patio, but not within the building.
Cult Classic Brewing Company - High Tops & GA1169 Shopping Center Road
Stevensville, Maryland 21666