We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Ring in the Chinese New Year with us! 2024 is the Year of the Dragon, the only mythical creature in the Eastern calendar that symbolizes power, nobleness, honor, luck, and success. Our chef instructor will teach you how to make three quintessentially flavorful dishes steeped in this tasty ancient cuisine.
- Shrimp Shumai Dumplings with Dipping Sauce
- Chinese Noodles with Stir Fried Veggies & Chicken
- Fa Gao (Chinese Prosperity Cake)
What To Expect
Great cooking is about more than just recipes—it's about celebrating culinary experiences with a foodie community. In this class, our professional chef instructor will show you how to create this fabulous menu, as well as offer you an exciting opportunity to assist in the kitchen.
- Instructor: Chef Jackie
- Length: Approximately 3 hours
- Format: Demonstration.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class
- Premium Experience: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class and enjoy a seasonal appetizer as well as your choice of one glass of beer, wine, soft drink, or water. Also spend a few private minutes with our chef instructor!
- Happy Hour: Our bar will be open for Happy Hour one hour before the start of class.
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
Date & Time
Sat, Feb 10, 2024 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM