We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Have you always wanted to learn how to feel comfortable using a knife in the kitchen? Good knife skills are the foundation for just about everything you do in cooking. In this 101 class you’ll learn how to cut, dice, slice, chop, julienne, and mince food properly and safely so you’ll have the confidence to cook with ease. Bring along your favorite knives and we’ll even show you how to sharpen them. Or let us do it for you!
What To Expect
You will be utilizing your newly learned knife skills to chop an assortment of fruits and veggies in order to prepare a Fruit Salad and a Mirepoix.
Great cooking is about more than just recipes—it's about celebrating culinary experiences with a foodie community. In this class, you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructor.
- Instructor: Chef to be announced.
- Length: Approximately 1.5 hours
- Format: Hands-On. You will work with other students in groups of up to 4 people. You will be standing, cooking, and working for most of the class, so please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back. At the conclusion of the class, everyone will enjoy the menu items created.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive at the start of class.
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Sat, Nov 18, 2023 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM