We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Do you long for a trip to Santorini, Athens, or Mykonos? Then you do not want to miss this sensuous class as we can bring the tastes of this country to you!
In this class, our chef instructor will introduce you to the smells, flavors, and gorgeous foods of this beautiful country. Described as simple, colorful, and incredibly nutritious, Greek cuisine features a delicious blend of citrus, cheeses, herbs, oils, and grilled meats. Be prepared for a simply fantastic sensory experience. A meal to make your mouth sing OPA!
- Hummus with Pita
- Greek Zucchini Pie with Tomato Fennel Coulis served with Horiatiki
What To Expect
Great cooking is about more than just recipes—it's about celebrating culinary experiences with a foodie community. In this class, our professional chef instructor will show you how to create this fabulous menu, as well as offer you an exciting opportunity to assist in the kitchen.
- Instructor: Chef Muriel
- Length: Approximately 3 hours
- Format: Demonstration. Sit back, relax, and leave the cooking to us! Watch as your Chef Instructor walks you through how to prepare each of the dishes. Throughout the class, your instructor may even ask for adventurous volunteers. Everyone will enjoy all the menu items created during the demonstration.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive a coupon good for 10% off any purchases made or class scheduled during the class.
- General Admission: Arrive one hour before the start of class.
- Premium Experience: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class and enjoy a seasonal appetizer as well as your choice of one glass of beer, wine, soft drink, or water. Also spend a few private minutes with our chef instructor!
- Happy Hour: Our bar will be open for Happy Hour one hour before the start of class. Your first drink will be 25% off!
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase. Please note, unavoidable allergies for this class menu include; gluten, eggs, tree nuts (pistachio)
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Fri, Dec 15, 2023 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM