We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Let's tick one of your New Year's Resolutions off your list! In this class, our chef instructor will teach you innovative and delicious ways to make healthy food taste delicious. Lower your cholesterol, lose weight, and expand your mindset with dishes your family will devour.
(oranges, carrots, pistachios & pomegranate seeds)
Fennel & Coriander Dusted Salmon or Chicken Bowl
with a Tomato Fondue atop Kale Quinoa
Carrot Cake Oatmeal Cookies
What To Expect
Great cooking is about more than just recipes—it's about celebrating culinary experiences with a foodie community. In this class, our professional chef instructor will show you how to create this fabulous menu, as well as offer you an exciting opportunity to assist in the kitchen.
- Instructor: Chef Greg
- Length: Approximately 3 hours
- Format: Demonstration. Sit back, relax, and leave the cooking to us! Watch as your Chef Instructor walks you through how to prepare each of the dishes. Throughout the class, your instructor may even ask for adventurous volunteers. Everyone will enjoy all the menu items created during the demonstration.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive a coupon good for 10% off any purchases made or class scheduled during the class
- General Admission: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class.
- Happy Hour: Our bar will be open for Happy Hour one hour before the start of class. Your first drink will be 25% off!
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Thu, Jan 4, 2024 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM