Specializing in helping earth-conscious people feeling overwhelmed and distressed by changing life stages find new relational patterns rooted in inspired purpose through nature-based guidance – all in four powerful steps.
Connecting with Nature Through Earth Art II
~Foursongs Holistic Coaching and Connection~
Enjoying and creating designs in nature touches aspects of both the human and more-than-human worlds. By creating meaningfully-inspired nature-based artwork, participants have the opportunity to experience a sensorial relationship with the living land. This, in turn, contributes to connectness and grounding oneself on multiple levels in order to have a substantial foundation of empowerment which serves as guide toward wholesome relationships. Creating art using natural materials is also fun and stimulating to one’s expressive side.
Supporting ourselves while we walk our Life Walk is highly important. Receiving support in the power available through wood and decorative items from earth will be the concentration in this session. Participants will explore wood working techniques while forming and fashioning their own walking stick and decorating it with such things as beads, stones, leather, and wood burned designs. Materials provided in this session will be available to go with each participant.
- 2 hours
- $38~ All materials provided
- Combine their head, heart, and hands in a creative process
- Discover new and empowering ways to approach relationships with others
- Root oneself in inspired purpose to live a more meaningful life
- Open oneself up to receiving guidance from the more-than-human world
- Explore pathways to thrive in these challenging times while understanding one’s own connections to the universal power available to us
- Inspire participants to investigate their relationships with the world by directly exploring the manifestations of their connections with the greater surroundings
- Stimulate awareness of how we, as humans, choose to embody our Life-Walk
- Instill a deep appreciation for the guidance available to us through the more-than-human world
- Soulfully be a Witness as participants discover the possibilities of empowerment through creating earth-based artwork