We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Are you tied to a cookbook in the kitchen? Is your first thought when deciding on an entrée to look up its recipe? Ever marvel at the Chopped contestants for “whipping up” unique foods? Then this class is for you!
NTTC’s chef instructor will share secrets about flavor combinations and cooking methods that will open your mind to endless possibilities – without a cookbook in sight. After this class, you’ll never call for reservations again when you’re missing one ingredient. And you may create an entirely new entrée! But will you write down the recipe?
Famous 1905 Antipasto Salad
What To Expect
Cooking without a Book is cooking by techniques of the heart, eyes, ears, and ratios.
- Instructor: Chef Muriel
- Length: Approximately 3 hours.
- Format: Hands-On
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class.
- Premium Experience: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class and enjoy a seasonal appetizer as well as your choice of one glass of beer, wine, soft drink, or water. Also spend a few private minutes with our chef instructor!
- Happy Hour: Our bar will be open for Happy Hour one hour before the start of class. Your first drink will be 25% off!
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
- Allergy Restrictions: Unfortunately, for this menu, dairy and gluten allergies cannot be accommodated.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Fri, Oct 27, 2023 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM