Satisfy your holiday sweet tooth at Cookies & Cocoa with Mrs. Claus! Groups of six will enjoy their very own table inside our Children’s Resource Center equipped with the newly popular hot cocoa bombs and sugar cookies for each guest. Snack on these North Pole delicacies while you enjoy the company of friends and family. Then meet Santa and Mrs. Claus to make your last-minute holiday wishes before they head back to get ready for the big day. In-between your sugar rush, stroll the grounds, see our beautiful holiday decorations and say "Happy Holidays" to your favorite animals on exhibit; Zoo admission is included for all guests at your table.
Space is limited. Make your reservation today!
Choose from two 1.5 hour seatings: 12:00 pm or 2:30 pm.
- Monday, December 20, 2021
- Tuesday, December 21, 2021
- Wednesday, December 22, 2021
- Thursday, December 23, 2021
Cookies & Cocoa with Mrs. Claus Table (Groups of up to six guests)
- $125 for Members - includes Cookies & Cocoa with Mrs. Claus table and general admission (free) for up to six guests.
- $175 for Non-members - includes Cookies & Cocoa with Mrs. Claus table and general admission for up to six guests.
Each ticket for Cookies & Cocoa with Mrs. Claus includes a private table for up to six guests with hot cocoa bombs and sugar cookies to enjoy, plus admission to the Zoo. A photo opportunity with Santa will be available. The Buffalo Zoo will have 25 tables of six place settings available for each Cookies & Cocoa session. Guests must select one session -- either the 12:00 pm or 2:30 pm seating. Each Cookies & Cocoa session will last one and a half hours. Guests should enter and exit through the Buffalo Zoo front gate entrance located on Parkside Avenue.
Cookies & Cocoa with Mrs. Claus at the Buffalo Zoo is a festive event designed to celebrate the magic of the holiday season. To ensure the best experience, please note the following:
- Pre-paid, non-refundable, non-transferable tickets are required to attend Cookies & Cocoa with Mrs. Claus at the Buffalo Zoo. Should a ticket holder be unable to attend, your purchase will be considered a donation. There will be no refunds, nor will tickets be honored at another Cookies & Cocoa or year.
- Buffalo Zoo Members receive a special member discount. Please bring your valid Buffalo Zoo membership card and identification to the event. A $5.00 per ticket fee is charged for Members who cannot provide a valid Buffalo Zoo membership card and identification.
- Member-level tickets are non-transferable. The Member’s name must be on all tickets purchased, and the Member must be present with a valid Buffalo Zoo membership card and identification at entry.
- During your visit, we require the use of face masks/coverings for all guests ages three and up when indoors. If eating or drinking, guests must remain seated while socially distanced from fellow guests.
- Strollers are not permitted at the Cookies & Cocoa with Mrs. Claus event at the Buffalo Zoo. Stroller parking is available.
- High-chairs are not provided at the Cookies & Cocoa with Mrs. Claus event at the Buffalo Zoo.
- This event is held rain or shine. Dates and times are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Date & Time
Dec 20 - 23, 2021