We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Cast iron is the best cooking medium bar none, but we understand how intimidating it can be. Want to learn how to put this iconic cooking pan to great use? Our chef instructor will take the guesswork out of seasoning and cleaning it as well as show you how to celebrate the mysterious quality cast iron adds to your cooking.
Baked Manchego with Toasted Almonds & Warm Sherry Vinaigrette
Cast Iron Seared Steaks, compound butter, red wine reductions, sherries mushrooms
Yorkshire pudding and Garlic Green Beans
Fruit Cocktail Cake served with Fresh Whipped Cardamom Cream
What To Expect
Great cooking is about more than just recipes—it's about celebrating culinary experiences with a foodie community. In this class, our professional chef instructor will show you how to create this fabulous menu, as well as offer you an exciting opportunity to assist in the kitchen.
- Instructor: Chef Muriel
- Length: Approximately 3 hours.
- Format: Hands-On. Stir up your inner chef as you work with other students, typically in groups of four people, guided by the Chef Instructor. You’ll be standing and cooking during the class, so please wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes and have long hair tied back. Make sure to bring your appetite because you will enjoy all the dishes created during the class.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class.
- Premium Experience: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class and enjoy a seasonal appetizer as well as your choice of one glass of beer, wine, soft drink, or water. Also spend a few private minutes with our chef instructor!
- Happy Hour: Our bar will be open for Happy Hour one hour before the start of class. Your first drink will be 25% off!
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
- Allergy Restrictions; Unfortunately, there are no menu alternatives for gluten, dairy, alpha gal, and tree nut allergies.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Wed, Jan 24, 2024 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM