We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
haken, not stirred? Strained? Bitters? On the rocks? Olives? If you get confused by the ins-and-outs of mixed drinks, then expert Mixologist Brooke Brown-Fritz is here to get your cocktails on! And don’t worry - we’ll pair each drink with a small plate of food crafted specifically to enhance the libation.
In this class, you’ll have an effervescent experience where you'll learn the art of crafting three exquisite Champagne cocktails. From the timeless French 75 to the classic Aperol Spritz Bellini, our Mixologist Brooke will guide you through the process of creating these sparkling delights. Enhance the experience with perfectly paired lite bites that complement the effervescence of each sip. Whether you're a champagne connoisseur or a novice, this class promises a bubbly adventure for your taste buds. Cheers to an evening of sophistication and sparkle!
- Basil French
- French 75
- Aperol Spritz
- Crab deviled eggs.
- Lemon bars with strawberries.
- Bruschetta with chorizo, whipped feta, & apricot jam.
What To Expect
Embrace the charm of the luck of the Irish in our Irish Craft Cocktail Class! Join us for an evening filled with the art of mixology and the rich flavors of Ireland. Under the guidance of our expert mixologist Brooke Fritz, you'll craft three traditional Irish cocktails. Savor each sip alongside perfectly paired lite bites that complement the distinct flavors of these libations. Immerse yourself in the world of Irish spirits and hospitality – it's a spirited journey for your taste buds. Sláinte!
- Instructor: Chef Aurora
- Length: Approximately 2 hours
- Format: Hands-on.
- Restrictions: Ages 21 and older.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class.
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
- Allergy Restrictions: Unfortunately, there are no alternatives for gluten, shellfish, eggs, and dairy allergies for this menu.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Wed, Apr 10, 2024 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM