We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Mixologist Brooke Brown-Fritz joins us for another in her wildly popular mixology series, and this time we're going to be curating Girl Scout themed cocktails! No experience necessary.
Come and prepare three amazing cocktails while enjoying a small plate designed to pair with each drink. This is not intended to be a full meal.
- Shortbread Martini
- Fire Up Smore'Bourbon
- Artichoke Bruschetta
- Greek Turkey Meatballs
- Tzatziki Sauce
What To Expect
Indulge your senses in our Craft Cocktail Class, an immersive experience where you'll learn the art of mixology in a vibrant and social setting. Our expert mixologist, Brooke Fritz will guide you through the creation of three exquisite cocktails, each designed to elevate your palate and impress your guests. From mastering the perfect shake to garnish techniques, you'll gain insider tips to craft cocktails like a pro. As you sip and stir, enjoy a selection of delectable lite bites perfectly paired with your creations. Unleash your inner bartender and join us for an evening of spirited fun, delicious libations, and delightful bites. Cheers to an unforgettable experience!
- Instructor: Chef Aurora
- Length: Approximately 2 hours
- Format: Hands-on.
- Restrictions: Ages 21 and older.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class.
- Happy Hour: Our bar will be open for Happy Hour one hour before the start of class. Your first drink will be 25% off!
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Wed, Feb 14, 2024 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM