We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Shaken, not stirred? Strained? Bitters? On the rocks? Olives? If you get confused by the ins-and-outs of mixed drinks, then our Mixologist Brooke Brown-Fritz is here to teach you everything you need to know about cocktails! And don’t worry - we’ll pair each drink with a small plate of food crafted specifically to enhance the libation.
- Traditional Whiskey Sour
- Irish Old Fashioned
- The Luck of the Irish
- Dubline Coddle
- Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce
What To Expect
Embrace the charm of the luck of the Irish in our Irish Craft Cocktail Class! Join us for an evening filled with the art of mixology and the rich flavors of Ireland. Under the guidance of our expert mixologist Brooke Fritz, you'll craft three traditional Irish cocktails. Savor each sip alongside perfectly paired lite bites that complement the distinct flavors of these libations. Immerse yourself in the world of Irish spirits and hospitality – it's a spirited journey for your taste buds. Sláinte!
- Instructor: Chef Alex Mudry
- Length: Approximately 2 hours
- Format: Hands-on.
- Restrictions: Ages 21 and older.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class.
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Wed, Mar 13, 2024 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM