This is a private event that will require you to enter a promo code to view ticket price and register.
In this workshop, we will make a crushed glass, decorated Christmas tree on a painted canvas. The canvas can be displayed on a shelf, in an easel or hung on a wall. The artwork measures 4" wide by 12" tall and 1 1/2" thick. Each piece will be coated in resin upon completion of the class by the instructor and available for pick up in 2-3 days.
This class is limited to 7 people.
This is a beginner level class and no experience is necessary. Workshop safety will be discussed, however no glass cutting is required.
- Attendees must be at least 18 years of age, or 15 if participating with a parent or legal guardian.
- Proper attire is required for all class participants. You will need to wear closed toe shoes, socks and long pants.
- Protective eyewear will be provided, but feel free to bring your own safety goggles if you prefer.
- Glass workshops require students to sign a waiver acknowledging and assuming the risks of working with glass. Each glass class will begin with a review of the safety rules and proper glass handling.
- Our studio is located on the 2nd floor with stair only access.
- There is on and off-street parking with reserved spaces behind our building.
Refund policy: We require a 48-hour (2-day) cancellation notice in order to issue a refund. If you do not cancel at least 48-hours in advance, no refund will be issued.
Date & Time
Mon, Dec 11, 2023 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM