Somewhere in America, an army of pre-teen competitive dancers plot to take over the world.
A pre-teen dance troupe navigates ambition, friendship and desire as they claw their way to Nationals in Tampa Bay. Featuring a multigenerational cast of women playing our pre-teen heroines, this Sonoma County premiere is fiercely funny, theatrically inventive and full of heart.
This will be Left Edge Theatre's second production written by Clare Barron, who also wrote You Got Older.
We recommend this show for ages 15 and up due to strong language and adult situations including simulated masturbation and brief nudity.
* Health and Safety Protocols
• Left Edge has a total capacity of 72. We will operate at full capacity.
• All audience members must be vaccinated and show proof of vaccination (vaccination card, copy of card or photo of card on mobile device)
• Masks will NOT be required at Left Edge Theatre for the following groups of people:
Anyone who is vaccinated, Anyone with a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that prevents them from wearing a mask, Anyone who is hearing impaired
• All left Edge Theatre staff and performers are vaccinated
• All cast, crew and staff members will be fully vaccinated.
• The performers may be unmasked but must be at least 6 feet away from the audience.
• There are no social distancing requirements for audience members.
• Concessions are sold and can be enjoyed in the theatre, lobby and/or an outside area
To prepare for the return of in-person performances, Left Edge Theatre has
• Invested in a UV light system for our HVAC that reduces the potential spread of COVID-19
• Developed strict cleaning and disinfection protocols to be used between each performance
• Increased cleaning of the lobby and restroom.