This Valentine's Day weekend, experience an unforgettable night of seduction and fantasy at 910WeHo. Our host Cece will be providing the perfect backdrop to a special edition of Dark Deeds: My Bloody Valentine at this premier dungeon located in West Hollywood. Listen to the captivating sounds of chains and whips, while enveloped by the enthralling scents of leather and latex. Experience performances and enact fantasies in this luxurious setting with a dark and sexy dress code. Don't miss out on what promises to be an amazing night – join us and get ready for a night of dark deeds starting at 8pm sharp and ending promptly at 1am. Celebrate Valentine's Day and explore the world of My Bloody Valentine at 910WeHo!
Dark Deeds allows for a wide range of play styles, including edge play, as long as all parties involved are comfortable and fully consenting. Edge play refers to activities that are considered to be more risky or extreme than typical kink activities. Edge play can include activities that are physically dangerous, emotionally intense, or that have the potential to cause severe psychological trauma. This can consist of blood play, knife play, needle play, singletail play, extreme impact play, and other similar activities. If you are interested in engaging in any of these activities, please check with the DM beforehand to ensure that it is allowed. Additionally, don't hesitate to contact us for more information on edge play. Please note that activities such as breathplay, wax, and fireplay are still prohibited.
When do the doors open?
Doors will open at 8 PM. Doors will close at 11:00 PM. Arriving after 11:00 PM does not entitle you to a refund. If you are arriving late, please contact us at email@example.com before 11:00 PM.
Will there be food and beverage available?
Yes, snacks and beverages are complimentary!
Will there be alcohol available?
No, alcohol is not allowed at this event.
Can I store my toy bags somewhere?
There is a closet where you can leave your belongings.
Is there a dress code?
We have no dress code inside the building, but please be respectful outside and make sure you have dressed appropriately for the streets.
We have clean, gender-neutral bathrooms, one on each floor.
Where is 910 WeHo?
910 N La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles 90069
Where can I park?
There is street parking, meter parking, and even parking structures within walking distance. We recommend using the residential side streets for free parking, as there are many near our building. If you need special arrangements due to a disability, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help accommodate you!
Are there age restrictions on attendance?
Yes, all attendees must be 18 years of age or older to enter 910 WeHo events. Valid government-issued Photo ID will be required for entry. Anyone under 18 found in the venue will be immediately removed.
Got questions? Comments? Concerns? Contact us at email@example.com!
At 910 WeHo, we are dedicated to ensuring the safety and security of our guests and staff during this pandemic. To ensure the maximum safety for everyone at our events, we will be practicing the following guidelines:
- Vaccination Requirement: Only vaccinated individuals are allowed to attend our in-person events. You must bring proof of your full vaccination upon arrival.
- Social Distancing: Social distancing is strongly encouraged while attending this event, especially for those who are not part of the same pod. Seating is designed specifically with social distancing in mind.
- Masks: Masks are optional at vaccinated-only events, but they can be provided upon request
- Call Outs/Refunds: Refunds will be given in full to guests who call out sick before arriving at the event. Guests who arrive ill may qualify for a partial refund. No refunds will be provided on-site if an individual does not comply with these policies or shows up unvaccinated.
- Hand Sanitizer Use: We kindly encourage all guests to use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting our facility. For your safety and convenience, sanitizer is available throughout the premises.
- Pre-Purchased Tickets Only: In order for us to minimize contact time, all tickets must be purchased online beforehand—no cash or card payments at the door
- Occupancy Guidelines Upholding CDC Guidelines: Our occupancy limits will reflect current CDC occupancy policies so that everyone is as safe as possible while enjoying this event!
910 WeHo will refund the cost of your ticket in credit form that will be sent to your email (not the fee) if a refund is requested for an event or class. Once the event or class has begun, 910 WeHo does not guarantee refunds, although you may still request a refund, and we may choose to grant it at our discretion. If you know you will not be able to attend, please request a refund early by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Thank you!