We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Dinner & A Movie takes place on our second floor where you will enjoy the movie from our large screen TV. The Lead Chef will pause the movie and undim the lights before speaking to and serving each movie-inspired course of your dinner. This pause in the movie will also give you an opportunity to visit our bar, stretch your legs or use the bathroom without missing a scene!
In this class, we'll be showing The Menu. This movie follows a young couple traveling to a remote island to eat at an exclusive restaurant where the chef has prepared a lavish menu, with some shocking surprises. Starring Ralph Fiennes and Anya Taylor-Joy.
1st Course: Breadless Plate, Savory Accompaniments
2nd Course: Smokey Chicken Thigh Al Pastor with House made Tortillas
3rd Course: S’mores Cake
What To Expect
Great cooking is about more than just recipes—it's about celebrating culinary experiences with a foodie community. You will enjoy a three-course gourmet meal of foods featured in the film.
- Instructor: Chef Bonnie
- Length: Approximately 3 hours
- Format: Experience. 2nd Floor. Enjoy an immersive culinary event where gorgeous food and/or beverages take center stage. To add to your enjoyment, the chef will provide special behind-the-scenes insights into the specific pairings and menu design that were inspired by the movie.
- Restrictions: This movie is Rated R. Therefore the age limit is 17 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class and enjoy our Happy Hour from 5-6 PM, where your first drink is 25% off!
- Premium Experience: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class and enjoy a seasonal appetizer as well as your choice of one glass of beer, wine, soft drink, or water. Also spend a few private minutes with our chef instructor!
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
Who doesn’t love a good Dinner & A Movie?
Date & Time
Sat, Jan 20, 2024 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM